Google Adsense

Monday, April 16, 2012

My Absence

Hello All! I feel like I have been neglecting all my lovely readers the last couple of weeks. It has not been my intention, however, my dad has been going through some serious health problems. I have been visiting my parents a lot and have barely had time to do anything, so I sincerely apologize. I know you all understand though as you have families as well and know that they come first. My dad did have surgery to have his kidney removed last Friday and is currently recovering. Any thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated.

Meanwhile back on the blog, I have gotten away from doing Storytime Sunday and Motivational Monday and after this week, I don't have anymore Wishlist Wednesdays scheduled. I will keep up with Thinky Linky Thursday unless something major happens. But for now I am postponing the others until further notice.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this causes anyone. Also, I am willing to take volunteers for Wishlist Wednesday, I am just not actively seeking guest bloggers at this time. 

I am hoping that once summertime comes, I will be able to get myself back together, but even that I can't promise. I am doing my best and I appreciate all who continue to visit Cachey Mama's Classroom and link up on Thursdays!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your willingness to share what you're going through with us. Sometimes we want to share our blessings but not our burdens. What a scary time this must be for you. Praying for peace, comfort, and healing for you and your dad!

    Sending smiles,

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete