Google Adsense

Monday, May 7, 2012

Child-Made Teacher Appreciation Gift

I bought all the items needed to make this gift at Dollar Tree. These bags came in a pack of 3 for $1! Which turned out perfect as my son has 3 teachers.

L painted the bags with a sponge brush and then I wrote each teacher's name with glitter glue.

 Inside is a decorative notepad set and some mints in a million dollar wrapper. So, for the note I attached, I just wrote "You are worth a million dollars to me."

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week to all you wonderful teachers and parents!!!




2 comments:

  1. These are so cute. Lucky Teacher!

    Thank you for sharing on Kids Get Crafty!

    Maggy & Alissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!! Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday! I hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete