Google Adsense

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Our Summer Bucket List


So, I happened to be visiting over at Little Wonders' Days and found this cool linky of Summer Bucket Lists. I just knew I had to come up with one for me and L since we will both be off for the Summer and I have been trying to come up with so many things for us to do. Here is what I've got so far, but I'm sure I will add more as the Summer gets nearer.
  1. Join the library's Summer Reading Program
  2. Go to the lake (Lakeside)
  3. Visit the zoo
  4. Visit parks with gardens (Inniswood, Whetstone Park of Roses)
  5. Hiking
  6. Kiddie pool/Sprinkler
  7. Find a frog at the creek
  8. Go to the Scioto Mile fountains downtown
  9. Watch fireworks for the 4th of July
  10. Make a sea animal sensory bin
  11. Watch the Summer Olympics
  12. Visit Slate Run Metro Park with a living farm
  13. Visit Buckeye Lake
  14. Visit to NC
  15. Toddler programs at the Metro Parks
  16. Visit an aquarium
  17. Play at a natural play area
  18. Do at least one community service with L
  19. Swimming lessons
  20. GET PREGNANT!
Little Wonders' Days


3 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed for #20!!! (Course last night when I dreamed I was pregnant, it was more of a nightmare because I'm 50!) . . . what a fun post, a summer bucket list . . . thinking . . . thinking . . . when we had those LONG summer days during my kids' formative years, we did a LOT of fuse bead projects! Warm up that iron . . .

    Smiles,

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bucket list is great! Love #20, it's definitely a new one that I haven't seen on any other list. I'll be hoping it gets checked off this summer :) I'm so glad you linked up to the party too.

    ReplyDelete