Google Adsense

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Chronicles of Summertime: Day 10

Day 10:
Today, we had a picnic of McDonald's at the park. I know it's not the healthiest choice, but Snugglepuppy has been good all week and plus I didn't really feel like making anything. So Snugglepuppy made some friends at the park as usual. He played on the swings and the playground with his happy meal toy, a matchbox car.

We also planted some seeds in small pots. Snugglepuppy picked out Aster flower seeds at the store, so that what we planted. I tend to be very bad at growing plants, so I am not sure if these will even grow. We left them out on the deck in the sun, so I guess we will see what happens.

We had our pizza pizza party in the basement.


Before bed, I introduced some new books to Snugglepuppy, the "How Do Dinosaurs...?" series by Jane Yolen. I have 5 of them and we read How Do Dinosaurs Say Goodnight? and How Do Dinosaurs Get Well Soon? Snugglepuppy loved them and I hope he learns something from them!




0 comments:

Post a Comment