Google Adsense

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Chronicles of Summertime: Day 23

Day 23:
Today, we met my hubby's family at Dawes Arboretum for a picnic for grandpa's birthday. Snugglepuppy ran around with the 4 cousins and ate cake. We also climbed up the observation tower and took a look. That was all we had time to do before it started raining.

The words "Dawes Arboretum" are spelled out in hedges.

 We came home and Snugglepuppy watched some TV while I fed Ladybug and made dinner. Daddy got home late, but he still had time to read a few books before bed. I introduced Snugglepuppy to his first Dr. Seuss book, Green Eggs and Ham. Then we did a mini photo shoot with Ladybug for her 3 month birthday.

My 3 month old big girl!


1 comment:

  1. Ladybug is just so precious! I swear they grow up in the blink of an eye.
    Sounds like a nice summer day despite the rain :)

    ReplyDelete